Review of "Lookfantastic.com"

Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!! 0 Stars"

The Most terrible experience EVER! Made my order online on 18 February, payment was taken from my account on 21 Feb... was waiting for the order to arrive for two weeks. No one has contacted me to say it was out of stock...called one week after, products were still out of stock. Again no one called. After 3 weeks decided to cancel the order, as it was the shampoo...well can't really live without a shampoo for 3 weeks, so had to buy another one by that time! The lady on the phone said my order was cancelled and refund would be processed within 3 days max (i.e. the refund would be with me by 16 March). Surprise-surprise, on the 18 March I am receiving a text message informing that my delivery is on the way and will reach me by 21 March. I called again to say I don't need any delivery, but was actually expecting my refund! Ms Briani informed that they couldn't do anything, there was no way to contact the courier, so I had to wait for the package to arrive, then return it back to lookfantastic and only then I could expect my refund. Even though already frustrated by that time, I did everything I was asked to do. On 21 Mar sent delivery back to store, also took a copy of the sent receipt and fax it to Paige Hewitt as asked, so that she could the refund. 25 March... still no sign of a refund, thus called again, spoke to supervisor now Rachel... who assured me that refund has been processed and would be with me by 30 March. Today is 1 April.... guess what still no refund!!

So called them again today and Matt informed me that they received my delivery and if I wanted it to be resent to me...

Seriously, after I heard his question I just wanted to cry! Maybe it's just easier to give up about the idea of getting my money back...

I wish I never placed my order with lookfantastic.com it was the first and last time I was purchasing anything of that kind online.