Review of "Lush Angels on Bare Skin"

published 28/11/2003 | millymolly01
Member since : 01/04/2003
Pro it works!
Cons don't answer the door with it on!

"instant skin boost"

I tried this as I was going to a ball and wanted to give my skin a treat beforehand. The assistant that I spoke to in Lush asked me what I wanted and recommended this. The name is almost irresitable in itself, so I thought I'd give it a go.
It looked rather muddy and thick, but anyone who uses a face pack will be quite used to that!
So, got home, ignored the doorbell, sat back and relaxed. A quick wash off and.............wow!.......visible results. Firmer, glowing skin instantly! I was told that this was like an instant temporary face lift, but didn't fully believe it until I saw for myself. It really does what it says!
Lovely for an evening out, before a party, or just as a bit of a boost to the ego as well as the skin!
Sadly the effect doesn't last forever, but then again if it did, us everyday mortals probably wouldn't be able to afford it!
Also as with a lot of Lush products you can buy by weight so only buy what you need each time, so it is fresh every time, and you don't have half used pots cluttering up the bathroom cabinet.

For angels everywhere!

• S.Bate published 08/07/2007
    I have just been given some of this, so I thought I would read all the reviews. I know you wrote yours quite some time ago, but it's still valid and I don't think they've changed the product since then. But I wanted to find out what others think of this. I'll probably review it myself once I've used it.
  • janeymac published 19/12/2003
    Do they do a super strength version and can I get some NOW ? Have a screaming hangover today and my face looks like it's falling off. Pass me the polyfilla.....
  • sparkydog published 29/11/2003
    Welcome to Ciao. This is a very good first op, but for the very best ratings, include details such as a price.