Review of "Lush Angels on Bare Skin"

published 25/07/2010 | Srish
Member since : 25/07/2010
Pro Cleanses perfectly, mild exfoliation, smells wonderful, moisturizes well
Cons Little messy and a little pricey
How easily is it absorbed?

"It REALLY Proved to be an Angel for my skin!!!!"

So, here I am with my very first review on Ciao and the product that I'm gonna review is as you all know, Angels on bare skin Facial Cleanser by Lush. But before that, for those who are not aware of Lush, its a company that sells fresh handmade cosmetics, does not test on animals, uses recycling process for their packaging, uses no or very lil preservatives & uses 100% natural organic ingredients in their products. I personally like the fact that they mention all the ingredients on the products and you actually know what you are putting on your face and it's not like some weird chemicals you know nothing about.

So, if you wanna start using Lush, the first thing you should try in my opinion is their cleanser that suits your skin type. Lush has plenty of cleansers to offer for every skin type and they all are fabulous. These cleansers have done some amazing skin transformation work across the world and for me too of course!

Overview of Ingredients –

Price:

INDIA – Rs.585(100gm)

USA - $10.95(3.5oz)

UK – £5.50(100gm)

This one is THE most amazing cleanser I’ve found till date and definitely my HG cleanser. I visited the store to get my sister a cleanser and came across this. The SA demonstrated it on my hand & OMG! The results were very strikingly clear!!!!I loved it so much that I kept it for myself (he he). You can see the difference with this one in just one use. It also has tiny scrubby bits in it and dry lavender flowers. And it smells wonderful…kinda lavender-y, I love the smell of it. It is perfect for everyday use as it scrubs very mildly and it leaves your skin beautifully moisturized and smelling lovely. It is basically for dry skin but I have combination skin and it works great for me and a friend of mine tried it who has oily skin and she liked it too…
The first night I tried it, it left my face soo moisturized!! I didn't even felt like I needed any moisturizer, it's THAT amazing....
so go ahead ppl, do not deprive your face of this lavender-y goodness…It’s totally worth the money. I use it every night and I am now a proud owner of wonderful lush skin :)

How to use – Just take a double pea size amount in your palm and add a very little water to it and mix till it gets in a paste consistency. You might have to squish it, rub it and all, but eventually you’ll get the hang of it. Rub this paste on you face and massage for 2 mins, you can massage more if you have the time…the longer, the better. You can also leave it as a mask on your face for like 10 mins or so, I do that sometimes and it works great. Wash it off with warm water preferably and pat dry. THERE! You have an amazingly moisturized skin!!(but don’t forget to tone and moisturize properly….REMEMBER – Cleanse.Tone.Moisturize.Daily)

Overall, I love this product, go buy it!!!!!

Aannnnddd....I have also added other cleanser's reviews on my blog..check it out, it might help!!!
www.stylefashionetc.blogspot.com

See ya all there ;-D

• dynamicnurse published 25/07/2010
    Welcome to Ciao! Apart from putting a link to your own blog (which isn't really allowed on here), this is otherwise well written.