Review of "Lush Mask of Magna Minty"

published 17/06/2001 | venetiaarcher
Member since : 11/04/2001
Pro quite cheAP, fresh, new each day
Cons none that i know of.... yet

"A tub of goo"

I NEVER go for face masks - the thought terrifies me but one daymy daughter came home with her friend with the Magna Minty Lush face mask. I was forced to put some on with her! I always thought that face masks just made your skin go red as I do have very sensitive skin but this just was smooth and cool on my skin. It made me feel fresh and clear. After that, I went to try out a large amounnt of face masks from all around including ones from Boots. I found that all the packaged ones felt gross on my skin and I always ended up with a rash. I liked all the lush ones as they were freshly made and always smelt nice! After all my antics I realized that the Magna Minty was the best one I tried. I also made my own masks out o contents of my refrigerator which did actually turn out quite well bbut be careful of what you put in. DO Not try making ones out of seaweed!

• Dominic2001 published 17/06/2001
    With your testing of face masks more detail could have made this a tour de force and a real humdinger of an op...as it is though only a helpfull....thanks! :o)