Review of "Lush Mask of Magnaminty"

published 07/07/2006 | nicholaf
Member since : 07/07/2006
Pro a little goes a long way, leaves skin smooth, cooling
Cons i dont like the smell- but it could just be me

"lovely cooling, deep cleansing face mask from lush"

~* MY EXPERIENCE*~

I first set eyes on this mask in my local Lush store, I was actually after the Lush 'Cupcake face mask' but they were out of stock and the assistant told me that this face mask does the same sort of job as the cupcake one as it cools and calms the skin. when i first used it i thought this face mask is brilliant and after using it regularly i think its even better! I think you have to use it on a regular basis to see the best results. I love the way it really cools and you can really feel it working. leaves the skin unbelievably soft and smooth. i think its great for oily skin and its not to overpowering that it dries it out. this face mask has the same sort of effects as the cupcake one. It comes in a little black tub thats easy to store and to open and close. Its a very thick mask and its dark green coloured, i use a thick amount on my face and i think it lasts a good amount of time before you have to go and buy another one and i only buy the small tub (125g). the only problem for me is the smell i cant really describe it its just very over powering! i dont know if its just me, but i will still continue to buy it. And always keep it in the fridge as with most lush products. I would really reccommend it for anyone. SO. GO. BUY. IT!

~* ADVICE & TIPS *~

I dont really have much advice to give on using this mask as i havent used it that long and its easy to use all you have to do is apply it to your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes and then wash off.

~* INGREDIENTS *~

Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey, Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben.

• Hezoid published 09/09/2006
    I love this stuff! Good to see a nother Lush an on here. Good review.
  • shazzaspannered published 26/08/2006
    I have heard loads of great things about this, I really must get one next time I go past the Lush shop x
  • kjw1984 published 07/07/2006
    bit more info wud be great, if u edit, let me know, will re-rate