Lush Sugar Scrub

Lush Sugar Scrub

Review of "Lush Sugar Scrub"

published 05/08/2010 | Megggyyy
Member since : 08/07/2010
Pro It moisturises as well as smooths the skin, smells really nice, contains all natural ingredients
Cons The form is a solid so could be a bit messy
Does it smell good?

"I love Lush's sugar scrubs"

I used this as I often use fake tan and needed something a lot stronger than usually exfoliators to get rid of the dry skin often left by the skin drying DHA in fake tans.

After nothing really working properly and always being patchy a few days after using fake tan, I tried one of Lush's sugar scrubs, being a huge fan of their products.

Although the product feels solid, it crumbles and softens in warm water. It feels rough against the skin at first, as a good exfoliator should do in my personal opinion, but days after I thought I'd got rid of all my tan, more dry skin was coming off with tan on it on the flannel and my skin was left smooth and moisturised. And because it's lush it smelt gorgeous.

Also I think this product will probably last a while too as you only need to crumble a small amount of it to exfoliate with.

• sandemp published 20/02/2015
    I wasn't keen on the smell of this one