Lynx Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Touch

Lynx Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Touch

Deodorant

Review of "Lynx Dry Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Touch"

published 05/10/2008 | gregsterposition
Member since : 05/10/2008
Pro It works, and does exactly what I'd want it to!
Cons It doesn't not do the above!
Staying Power
How does it affect your skin?
Does it smell good?

"Lynx Dry Sharp Focus (and free!?!)"

Although I am a fan of Lynx Touch, I've only bought it twice and was going to go back to good old africa but yesterday morning I was on my way to the gym and there was a promotions guy outside the entrance with this new Lynx dry sharp focus, I'm always one for a freebie so i thought I'd check it out and a got a couple off him.
Anyway not only did I seem to perform really well in the gym, but when I was working on my dissertation in the afternoon I was so focused on it, like the sharp focus gave me a mental edge. By this time I this time I was very impressed with the Lynx and had decided it would become my regular deodorant. But to top off the day, I had a date in the evening which went extremely well, and she even mentioned that I smelt nice when I met her.
I don't normally give things a 5 out of 5 but i got it free, so this time I am... I'll be off to the gym on monday hoping the guy is out there again!

• majeedkazi published 06/10/2008
    Hi, Welcome to Ciao...
  • headcase44 published 05/10/2008
    This was a pleasant review to read... but.... you have to be more descriptive in every aspect... the can, the fragrance, the cost to purchase when your freebie runs out. If you could edit to include these and any other descriptive information, then call me in my guestbook and I will gladly return to read and re-rate... P.S. glad the date went well !! Thanks. J.