Review of "MSN Messenger 7"

published 31/10/2005 | ash_daman
Member since : 21/10/2005
Pro Chat Chat And Chat all for FREE!!!
Cons Read Rewiew
Instructions / Help
Ease of Installation
Reliability
Range of extra features / functions

"- Chat - READ REVIEW - Vocie Convo's -"

Msn Messenger is great it's an easy cheap way to keep in contact with all your friends and family. It isn't somewhere you can just chat, you can all share pictures/display pictures, have voice conversations, view each other over web cam, send emotions, winks and share files…

- Chatting to Friends

Chatting to friends via Msn Messenger could not be any easier, all you need to get started is create your own email address free at www.hotmail.com and download msn messenger, that add all your friends and family that use msn messenger by using there email address.

- Display your Picture

You can display your pictures so that all your friends and family can see you in the coner of the chat conversation, there will be a tiny box where you can display your picture or any picture you want to display.

- Icons and Emotions

You can also send emotions of how you are looking at the time for example if you where confused about something you can type :s and it will come up with a confused face and if you happy u can do this :) and will come up with a smiley face. You can also upload your own personalised emotions if you wish.

- Winks

You can also send winks, winks are just like normal winks lol.

- Voice Conversations

Voice Conversations are just like talking on the phone, well that really depends on how good your Mic is.

- Viewing on Webcam

Viewing on web cam is great. Although the bit where you can view the person your viewing is quite small it doesn't go that big, but don't worry there's a way you can make it full screen that is if you, invite someone to start viewing there camera via a video conversation rather then just the option, view my contacts webcam.

- Sharing Files

You can send each other files such as, videos, music, pictures, documents and everything you can send and receive on computers really.

- Disadvantages

I don't think there is any? Well I've been using it for years and years and I haven't received any major problems or nothing, well nothing springs to mind!!

- Messenger Overall

Messenger overall is great, you can chat and do what ever you want, even play games with each others such as knots and crosses. It is really great, if you haven't already got it then I suggest you get it…and if your friends aren't already on it...get them too. You'll love it…

I recommend this to everyone, as long as you and the people you would like to keep in contact with have internet connection. This is really great and even if you're a business person you should get it to good way to keep in contact with your clients etc…

Thanks for reading my review and I hope it helped, well let me no!! Cheers!

• HotBabes published 01/11/2005
    Its a handy thing to have, I like all the different packs you can get. x
  • moneymad1 published 01/11/2005
    Welcome to Ciao. I love IM as it is so easy to use. This is a good way of kkeping in contact with my family (and saves on my phone bill). I now contact my nan every day through instant messaging and she can always reach me when she needs something. x x Natasha : ) By the way I love the picture (you look great - lets not mention this to the boyfriend though, lol)
  • PrincessLeb published 31/10/2005
    I've got this and love it. I always end up having late nights though chatting to my friends! Great review! Sarah x