Review of "Machu Picchu, Peru"

published 09/06/2014 | quinndog
Member since : 09/06/2014
Pro amazing, breathtaking
Cons can be pricy
Prices
Is it worth visiting?
Transport links
Family Friendly

"Maccu Picchu best destination in the world"

When I was younger i did the strenuous inca trail hike that ends in Machu Picchu. And I have to say though it was a brutally hard hike it was amazing and by far the best experience of my life. When I first laid eyes on the ancient city I felt like i was looking at an ancient magical kingdom from the past. It was a truly beautiful and magnificent sight. I felt like I had discovered the most important discovery ever. One of the most outstanding features about Machu Picchu is its ins enchantment and beauty. Located onto of a mountain and surrounded by the clouds and heaven, you feel like you're walking around a magical city onto of the world. It is truly breath taking. While you walk around Machu Picchu you feel like you are steeping int the past. You get a sense of what it was like for an inca to live their long ago. I was filled with aweness to see ho perfect the city was made. all the stones were so perfectly fit. and as you look down at the valley miles below, you are filled with curiosity on how the incas built such a work of perfection so high up. You truly feel like you are in a magical kingdom built for gods on the top of the world like olympia! Another wonderful part about Machu Picchu is all the things you learn from your guide about the incas and the city. I was truly amazed by how advanced the inca civilization truly was, with running water and everything. Machu Picchu was the best place i have ever been, and to me the most amazing place in the world. I would recommend it to anyone!

• robjak published 09/06/2014
    Thanks
  • thedevilinme published 09/06/2014
    Not bad although use of capitals would help sir!

offers "Machu Picchu, Peru"

Product Information : Machu Picchu, Peru