Magicmakers Invisible Deck (Bicycle) Complete

Magicmakers Invisible Deck (Bicycle) Complete

Magic Trick

Review of "Magicmakers Invisible Deck (Bicycle) Complete"

published 07/05/2012 | maxallan
Member since : 06/05/2012
Pro Amazing Trick, Good Explanation, Good Quality
Cons Not instantly repeatable
Playability & Enjoyment
Design & Presentation

"You have to see it to believe it ! This is a killer ! ! !"

The Invisible Deck

The Invisible Deck

Well, where do I start with this magic trick. Ok, let me ask you this. You are a magician who is browsing the Internet for a trick that you can perform anytime, anywhere to anyone. This was what I was looking for. A trick that I can carry around with me anywhere, perform anytime to anyone and best of all you do not need any sort of special clothing or required gimmicks.
Let me start off by saying that the trick itself ( and I am talking from 5 years experience. I performed for over 9 years but only discovered this trick 5 years into my performing) is the most visual, the most entertaining, the most incredible magic trick with an absolute eye-popping ending that you will ever carry around.

Let me break this down for you a little bit.

The DVD:
The DVD itself is very good quality. It is shot in HD and is produced by MagicMakers which produce very good quality magic tricks. I believe that you only need to watch the DVD for the instructions for this trick, because it does require a little bit of practice, but we will get to that in just a moment. My recommendation: Watch the entire DVD first, then grab your Invisible Deck and follow the instructions.

The quality of the Deck:
The reason it is called the Invisible Deck is because:
(This is exactly what happens) You ask a spectator to think of ANY, yes that's right, they can think of ANY card in the deck. You ask them to imagine they have an invisible deck of cards in front of them. Tell them to go through the cards, select theirs and turn it around so that it is the only card in the deck facing a different way. (Of course nothing is there, but that is why they call it the invisible deck and it is very entertaining for a large audience trust me.) Tell them to put all the cards back in the box and throw it in your pocket and PUFF, the deck becomes invisible. Now up to this part everything was for fun and entertainment, but now comes the incredible kicker that looks that real, it even fools me sometimes. You spread through the cards, they have their card in mind and as you spread through the deck, you find ONE card and one card only turned the other way. They pull it out and it is their card. It is 100% accurate every single time. This trick will get the best reactions ever. Therefore I give the quality of the deck an 8 because the makers could have improved it slightly.

In my opinion this is the most stunning effect you can think of and it never let me down. As a matter of fact I am purchasing another one after I wrote this. Please do not waste your money on Magic Tricks that look good but are letting you down instead. This trick is amazing and visually stunning for anyone. Get this NOW !