Review of "Make Up Academy Nail Varnish"

published 21/03/2012 | aveen11s
Member since : 20/03/2012
I'm new to this site and still learning the ropes, constructive critism is appreciated as I'm trying to improve. I try to return as many ratings as I can. I usually review beauty products and spend time on Dooyoo so have a look there for more reviews!
Pro cheap, a wide range of shade available, does everything a nail varnish should
Cons none!!
Price
Chips Easily?
Features

"don't knock it until you try it!!"

Price
This is a brand I was apprehensive about buying the first time I come across it but I couldn't help but notice how cheap the nail varnishes where- only one pound! I decided I would give it a go not expecting much so there was no way I could be disappointed, I didn't think at the time I would be going back every few weeks to grab every new colour introduced!!

Colours
Ther colours available are what caught my eye in the first place, they had such a wide variety of very 'in season' colours such as this seasons pastille lilac and mint greens, colours I've found are really only available by expensive brands like Barry M or nails inc.

Do they last?
Yes!! The first one I bought was a beautiful lilac colour which I was addicted to so I used it up fairly quickly but I do paint my nails every 2-3 days at the most so if a bottle of polish lasts for at least a few months i'm more than happy, the bigger the collection I gathered the longer the bottles lasted (obviously) so I feel they're such great value for money (you get what you pay for definately doesn't apply in this senario!!) I cant say how long the polish actually lasts on your nails because as I mentioned I do paint my nails almost every second day (not because I have to but because I get bored quickly and love a change!) but it doesn't chip straight away or the next day, which I have seen happen with more expensive brands so I'm very happy in that repect

Consistency
The nail varnish suprised me in the fact that it wasn't 'watery', I dont have to reapply numerous coats to achieve the desired effect, by force of habit I always apply at least two coats and I dont have to apply any more than usual when using MUA nail varnish.