Manhattan Freestyle Headset

Manhattan Freestyle Headset

Review of "Manhattan Freestyle Headset"

published 11/06/2017 | denify
Member since : 11/06/2017
Pro well made
Cons too far from what i expect
Sound & Volume
Durability & Robustness

"quality headset"

It is well built and has a rubber texture feeling. If you wear it for hours like I try it, the headset starts to hurt your ears. This happens on any on-ear headset, but you have to find some over-ear headphones if you want to avoid it. It has no problem with pairing with my cellphone (as soon as I've actually read the instructions). For reference, when the headset is fully charged, the red charging light goes out. Mine was pre charged, so I was confused when the lights went out, and I didn't think it was charged. I really love the playback controls. The only problem with my cellphone is that the microphone is just a small hole sitting right next to your ear. It's actually far from your mouth. I found out that the person I call with using the headset didn't understand what I was saying. Otherwise, I really like this pairing with my cell hone.

It doesn't work well with my laptop, Acer Aspire v3-770, although some kinds of jumps make it sound like an audio blip and gets out of sync with any program or browser. I have to restart the program or refresh my laptop on the browser, and let it synchronize back up, when I see, I have a delay between when I stop the program,and when audio stops in my headset. Then I do it again in a few minutes, because it will never be synchronized. I don't know what's going on, but it's pretty disappointing, or I really like this headset.

They're great earphones for the price. I've been using headphones for more than a month, and I'm not completely satisfied.

• fatboyslim published 11/06/2017
    Just and no more gets a somewhat helpful.
  • 1st2thebar published 11/06/2017
    Requires a format.

Product Information : Manhattan Freestyle Headset

The Manhattan Freestyle wireless headphones let you enjoy your favorite music without being constrained by cords. These sleek, adjustable headphones rest comfortably on the head so you can enjoy hours of music from your smartphone, tablet, MP3 player, laptop computer or other Bluetooth-enabled device. Powerful neodymium drivers deliver surprisingly vivid, realistic sound quality, and a USB-rechargeable battery lasts long hours on a single charge. Additionally, the Freestyle has a built-in microphone and integrated function keys so you can control your music with the touch of a button.

Product Description: Manhattan Freestyle - headset

Product Type: Headset - wireless - Bluetooth 2.1

Recommended Use: Portable audio system, mobile phone , digital player, notebook, tablet

Colour: Black, Orange, Red

Headphones Type: Headset - stereo

Headphones Form Factor: On-ear

Connectivity Technology: Wireless - Bluetooth 2.1

Sound Output Mode: Stereo

Audio Specifications: Frequency Response 20 - 20000 Hz - Sensitivity 120 dB/mW - Impedance 32 Ohm

Microphone: Built-in

Depth: 3.2 cm

Height: 15.3 cm

Weight: 108 g

Colour: Black, Orange, Red

Features: Volume control, track select buttons, play/pause button, adjustable headband

Headphones

Headphones Form Factor: On-ear

Connectivity Technology: Wireless - Bluetooth 2.1

Bluetooth Profiles: Hands Free Profile (HFP), Headset Profile (HSP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)

Sound Output Mode: Stereo

Compliant Standards: FCC, RoHS

Power

Battery: 1 x headphone battery - rechargeable - lithium polymer

Included Qty: 1

Run Time (Up To): 7 hour(s)

Standby Time: 180 hours