Mark Hill 21013

Mark Hill 21013

Hair Dryer, Pistol Grip Hairdryer - Maximum Wattage:1800 - 2 Airflow Settings - with Diffuser - with Cool Shot

Review of "Mark Hill 21013"

published 12/02/2003 | Goku-SSJ3
Member since : 04/02/2003
Pro Excellent hair management
Cons HEAVY

"Mark Hill- Hair Dryer Extraordinaire"

This Christmas I got a RevoStyler Hair straightening brush, and I realised that in order to use this, I needed to buy myself a hair dryer, an appliance I have never really owned before! After looking through the Argos and Index catalogues in search of a hair dryer that would be able to cope with my thick, curly and long hair, I finally selected this one in. Why this one? Well the first reason I chose it was due to the excellent price as I bought this in the January sales and it was reduced from £29.99 to £14.50 in Argos and the other reason was because of it’s size, it caught my eye and appealed to me.

Anyway, this hairdryer comes in a nicely designed large box, and sports:

One twist and lift hairdryer
1 round hairbrush
4 velcro rollers
4 hairgrips

I found a series of different settings on this hairdryer and one thing about it is that the nozzle rotates with just the push of a button that is located underneath the nozzle. Other useful settings on this hairdryer available are to choose cold, warm or hot air and the button for that is on the front of the handle. You can select the temperature setting with a button at the back of the handle and a variety of different flows such as low, medium or fast flow which the button can be found on the back of the handle again. With so many choices, a girl could get pretty confused about what to select, especially if you are a novice to the whole hairdryer thing but it is rather exciting trying out all the different settings when you first try out the hair dryer!

I love the design of the hairdryer, as it looks very space age type with all the chrome and matches just about everything I own. It also looks very expensive and to some people it is quite expensive but to me it was the best bargain I have gotten for 2003 so far.

Also included in the package comes 4 hair grips which are meant to hold your hair in sections whilst styling which come in handy when you have thick hair and actually need to section your hair out. It also comes with 4 Velcro rollers, which are also for styling your hair! It also comes with a diffuser that is handy for curling or ‘Scrunching’ your hair and is useful if you have a perm.

This hairdryer is actually very good for your hair as you can prevent and heat damage being done to your hair as you have so many settings to choose from so you can set it to your liking and to what is most suitable for your hair.

The only disadvantage was the weight as it is pretty heavy but it won’t make a difference once you see how well it copes with your hair!

This hairdryer was £29.99 reduced to £14.50 when I purchased it but I checked the Index website for a price update and at the moment, they have it available for £24.99 which is still a bargain for such and excellent hair dryer. It is worth every penny and I wouldn’t exchange it for anything else!

I totally recommend this hair dryer to anyone who needs a replacement hair dryer or even need to own their first hair dryer as it is excellent value for money and an excellent hair dryer!

• daniellesadler published 12/02/2003
    It looks like a powertool! Great op :)
  • thethirdeye published 12/02/2003
    This looks like an awesome beast - I'm not very good with big hairdryers.
  • nictastic published 12/02/2003
    god on ya girl, great op - nic :)