Marriott Hotel, York

Marriott Hotel, York

Review of "Marriott Hotel, York"

published 04/08/2008 | dance7
Member since : 23/01/2007
Pro Location, facilities
Cons maintenance/cleanliness

"Hen night at Marriott York"

I spent an overnight weekend stay at this hotel earlier this year for my hen night. There was a group of 9 of us and we managed to get triple rooms (2 double beds) and the reception staff were helpful as I changed my booking twice due to numbers in my party. The hotel is greatly located a short taxi ride from city centre, costing about 7 pounds. The facilities were excellent and spending most of the afternoon in the spa it was a fairly cost effective girls weekend. We ate in the hotel bar at lunch and although fairly expensive for sandwiches the food was nice. A couple of our party had a problem with a leak in their room with not much done about it when reported but overall I would recommend this hotel particularly for value and location.

Product Information : Marriott Hotel, York

Marriott Hotel York is set in its\\\' own grounds overlooking the York race course and situated in the quiet suburbs of York city. A courtesy bus will whisk you off to the city. This full-service hotel offers superior accommodations with some rooms overlooking the racecourse, bar and restaurant, fitness center, leisure club and outdoor tennis court.

Rating: 3 Stars