Mars Galaxy Cookie Crumble

Mars Galaxy Cookie Crumble

Review of "Mars Galaxy Cookie Crumble"

published 20/03/2012 | aveen11s
Member since : 20/03/2012
I'm new to this site and still learning the ropes, constructive critism is appreciated as I'm trying to improve. I try to return as many ratings as I can. I usually review beauty products and spend time on Dooyoo so have a look there for more reviews!
Pro creamy and crunchy!
Cons hard to say no!
Taste
Smell
Product Quality
Packaging

"a little bit different!"

Packaging
A tasty treat thats a little different from the usual creamy bar of galaxy, the little bursts of crunchy cookie crumbs is a pleasant suprise when you pick this up by accident, I say this because its easy to make the mistake as the packaging isn't very different from the original but luckily this doesn't affect the taste so I dont regard it a problem!

Taste
The cookie crumble is no different to any other chocolate bar (apart from the obvious cookie crumbs) offered in the galaxy range in terms of its rich, creamy chocolate taste. A perfect treat in the evening or a great snack when feeling peckish. As always I find galaxy a little filling but in my opinion thats a good point as one small bar satisfies and I dont over indulge!

Availablity
I've seen the cookie crumble in almost any store I've looked for it in (thankfully) so its great when looking for a quick snack on the go!

Price
Definately worth a try you will not be dissappointed, its no more expensive than any other trusted brand of chocolate and in fact I think I prefer it to the original and this doesn't happen often for me!

• mozzie76 published 20/03/2012
    This review requires more details

offers "Mars Galaxy Cookie Crumble"