Review of "Mary Higgins Clark"

published 29/01/2009 | Lele76
Member since : 26/01/2009
Thank you for all the ratings I have received, I try to always read and rate a piece of your work too (even if it takes me a while as I don't get much time to visit Ciao)
Pro Very entertaining and easy to read
Cons The storyline can be obvious
Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability

"Mary Higgins Clark"

I really enjoy reading books by Mary Higgins Clark, I have read a lot of her books.
Mary Higgins Clark is an america suspense/psychological novelist. She has written many best sellers in the US including Where Are The Children and On The Street Where You Live.
Along with writing her own books Mary Higgins Clark has teamed up with her daughter Carol Higgins Clark to write mystery novels.
Her books are very easy to read and they are very good at catching your attention and keeping you wanting to read more. Once I start reading one I just dont want to put it down and having short chapters helps to keep me reading, at the end of each chapter I am left wondering what is going to happen next, then when I think how the following chapter is only a couple of pages I think to myself I'll read one more chapter and that can keep me reading for hours. To keep the suspense going throughout the book Mary Higgins Clark has this way of making you believe at one point or another that everyone who comes in contact with the leading character could be guilty.
Her books have independent and strong women as the lead characters who stand up and fight for themseves, their families or something they truly believe in.
Sometimes the story can be kind of predictable but other times there is a good twist to the story. Whether you find the story predicable or not though there is always lots of excitement and the stories are very interesting.
I really do rate Mary Higgins Clarks books very highly, they are so entertaining, when im looking for a book to read I always check to see if there is one of hers I haven't read, that would always be my frst choice.

• Averilla published 29/01/2009
    But you haven't told us anything about her ! Who is she, would be nice to know about her background, books she has written, accolades she has received etc. etc.