Matalan (Shop)

Matalan (Shop)

Review of "Matalan (Shop)"

published 22/08/2002 | tryphena
Price
Layout & presentation
Selection & range

"little girls room"

i go to matalan store in peterborough cambs about 6 times a year. the last time i was there was last week, i have IBS and i was desperate for the loo, as i have to find a loo pronto when i get stomach ache, i asked an assistant for the loo and she said we dont have one for public use. i explained my situation and said i need one NOW so she said i will have to ask the manager if you can use it. she came back and said he was not in store but she let me use it anyway, i reached it with seconds to spare before i had a serious and embarrasing moment. where the store is situated there is no toilet within 15mins away, i think that all stores should have a toilet for the public to use, my daughter was there after me and she had to take her 3 yr old outside to wee in the gutter, so what is that teaching our younger generation.

• BRUTALbarbie published 29/11/2006
    Very good.
  • Katieshaz published 24/10/2004
    Toilets are for staff only, no exceptions can be made.
  • COOOEEE published 01/03/2003
    As the others have said not much information about Matalan to enable me to rate any higher.

Product Information : Matalan (Shop)

Listed on Ciao since: 01/12/2000