Review of "Matalan Stripe Wellie Ladies Boots"

published 30/05/2011 | bluebell190
Member since : 09/10/2010
Pro Colourful and look nice with jeans
Cons Dont feel very strong, probably wont last long
Design/Style

"Fashinable and colourful!"

I bought these wellies just before Christmas, as I have rabbits in a shed at the bottom of the garden, and these are so handy to just put on to go out to them in the horrible rainy and snowy weather!

I chose Matalan as I thought they would do a nice enough looking cheap pair of wellies, and when I saw these ones for £12, it was a little bit more than I wanted to pay, but I am happy enough with them. I didn't wanted to go looking round loads of shops for a cheaper pair, but I think around £8 would have been a better price for these wellies.

I bought mine in a size 5, a size bigger than I am just so I would have a bit of room in them as the size 4 felt so tight and a bit too hard to get on. These wellies are actually quite comfortable and do there job good enough. They feel quite cheaply made though, they don't feel very sturdy, and I'm not sure how long they are going to last.

They keep my feet dry when going out in the snow or the rain in the garden, and I have even worn them whilst out shopping, when the snow was quite bad, and they don't look that bad with a pair of jeans. These wellies look exactly like they do in the picture, they are striped different coloured with a pink heel. These are quite long wellies too, they go right up to your knees.

I have never owned a pair of wellies before and I would never have though I would be going out shopping in them! But these are actually great in the snow, because not only do they keep your feet dry, they grip really well too. I am always scared of falling over in the snow and these have not let me down yet!

I highly recommend these wellies from Matalan, for £12 there brilliant for what you need them for. They look fashionable and colourful, they grip well in the snow and are comfortable to wear. I have had mine 5 months now, and they are still in perfect condition, definitely worth the money I paid for them, I think I will get my money's worth out of them.

• Calla76 published 30/05/2011