Max Spielman

Review of "Max Spielman"

published 26/07/2008 | dannat1810
Member since : 15/05/2008
Pro none
Cons very poor customer service,overpriced,need better qualified staff
Speed of processing
Efficency & Reliabilty of service
Customer service
Postage & Packing

"Max Spielamn ruined"

I have been using Max Spielman for years now and always thought that the service they provided was excellent,such as great prices,amazing quality of prints and very helpful staff.

I go into Max Spielman about once a month to get photos developed of my 2 year old son as i like to capture every smile and every funny thing he does.

I will be using a different company in future as on a number of occasions i have picked my photographs up and they have not been developed properly,completely ruined or there are a lot missing so i have had to go back into the shop to get them redone or get them to print the missing prints which the staff are not pleased about and on occasion have been very rude.

The speed of their service is appalling one time i had been told what time to collect my photographs,got there on time and had to wait for over an hour.

The price you pay has drastically gone up over the past few months,i was actually happy paying a bit extra at first but i have had a lot of ruined pictures of my son that i can not replace.

I thought you would get an even better service with the prices going up and up but i was so wrong.

I would never trust this company again.

I have just been reading all the reviews for Max Spielman and have noticed another ciao member has copied my review word for word,i have just reported that person.

Product Information : Max Spielman