Maximuscle Cyclone

Maximuscle Cyclone

Review of "Maximuscle Cyclone"

published 13/09/2010 | BennyC123
Member since : 13/09/2010
Pro The flavour! Nothing spectacular, just what it says on the tub! Which is far more than most achiev
Cons The price, well worth the product but to say we're in a recession it is a little high!
Taste
Effectiveness
Price level

"Awesome taste, easily mixed and an all in all fantastic product!"

Firstly, I'm going to have to start of with the ever impressive taste! I have been using body building/weight gain suplements for around two years now and Maximuscle Cyclone is without doubt, the most tasteful protein shake I have came across by simply adding abit of water!

I found no vile lumps of mixture floating around the shake, no bloated feeling within moments of feeding my muscles of the essential nutrients provided in both the strawberry and chocolate flavours! Using my maximuscle shaker (3.99 from GNC) the product mixed with water effortlessly. Like I said, no lumps and clumps of mixture floating around only to clog the back of my throat. It mixed so smoothly and blended into, well.. Exactly the flavour it said on the tub!

My most recent Cyclone product was for muscle and size. I have to say I am personally, delightfully, impressed by the results. I tend to stay away from products containing Creatine, however I couldn't resist upon hearing of the extreme gains it provides! I gained 8 pounds in a little over 6 weeks, with no particular diet (just an excrutiating exercise routine)! For a little guy like me, I was extremely impressed and the physical results are clear! (I have photos!)

My main and quite frankly only down point to this product is the price. Although I rate this product lightyears ahead of anything else i've tried, at 43.99 a tub I'm prepared to search the market for other options. Will most definately return and scrape up the money if I can not find anything a fraction of the quality I praise this product for!

Awesome in a word!

• dynamicnurse published 13/09/2010
    Welcome to Ciao!

offers "Maximuscle Cyclone"

Product Information : Maximuscle Cyclone

The ultimate ``all in one'' power product Cyclone is our no.1 selling ``all in one'' super growth and recovery product. Each serving provides: 5gms of 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate with 250mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. Lipoic Acid is the most effective product for shuttling Creatine into the muscle tissue. Combined with the correct amount of Dextrose, you are guaranteed maximum results. We''ve also added 1.5g of the finest HMB. This means that you now get a product, that will preserve muscle tissue at times of intense exercise and dieting. To help you really pack on the muscle, you also get the same superb protein as in Promax, this is in addition to an extra 2gms of Glutamine, which research shows triggers Growth Hormone production. Initial trials with Cyclone have seen bodybuilders put on anything from 6 - 14lbs of muscle in only 4-5 weeks. If you bought the same amount of Creatine, HMB, Dextrose, Protein, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Glutamine as in Cyclone, you would have to fork out around £120. Cyclone will cost you a fraction of this. You will be astounded at how well Cyclone mixes and tastes, forget those pain in the butt ``RX'' type products, that mix awfully and require a blender, Cyclone just doesn''t need it. Cyclone is excellent; if you are buying fancy American products that don''t work, want a change from your ``RX'' type products, and/or you want a product that truly works and comes with a money back guarantee - CYCLONE is it! Excellent when stacked with Testo-kick and cycled with Ribomax. Flavours: Chocolate, Strawberry. Size: 1.2 Kg Dosage: See Recommended Use. Cyclone and your sport... BODYBUILDERS, POWERLIFTERS, STRONGMEN An unbeatable product for all round, muscle, size and strength. CYCLISTS & RUNNERS Excellent at increasing lean muscle, endurance and stamina in a cost effective way. SPRINTERS & ATHLETES Cyclone taken regularly in conjunction with your normal training and diet regime will easily put on far more strength and muscle tissue. MARTIAL ARTISTS & BOXERS Cyclone is a very cost effective ``all in one'' product, that will dramatically improve your performance and recovery in the ring and during training. RECOMMENDED USE: Cyclone is specially formulated to provide maximum dosages of the ingredients in 2 servings daily. Take 1 serving first thing in the morning at breakfast and another serving in the early evening. INGREDIENTS: BIOMAX (A Maximuscle proprietary high quality whey protein blend), Dextrose, Creatine Monohydrate, Essential Fatty Acids (EFA) from vegetable oil, cocoa powder, (in CYCLONE chocolate), vegetable fibre, HMB (Beta hydroxy - Beta methyl butyrate), Glutamine, Colourant: Red beetroot extract (in CYCLONE strawberry), Beta-Caroten & Riboflavin (in CYCLONE Vanilla), Riboflavin (in CYCLONE Banana) Flavour (natural flavouring), Lipoic Acid, Acesulfame K.

Long Name: Cyclone, Cyclone Creatine +