Review of "Maybelline Affinitone Foundation"

published 12/11/2014 | krabanova
Member since : 12/11/2014
Pro - - -
Cons -not good for oily skin, not long-lasting, doesn't provide natural look
Length of Coverage
Price
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"DISAPPOINTED!!"

I have normal to oily skin, on some usual areas , like the T-zone for example and this fondation just DOESN'T WORK FOR ME . I have experience with not one or two make up products and this one is one of the biggest failutures.
The most important thing for me - to provide natural look is a huge problem, as this one is fitting as plastic mask, even after I'm not really putting a lot.
About the applying, is getting dry kind of fast, so you should be fast at applying it because otherwise is leaving "followings" on your face.
My face never looked so "oily" with another product and it was also leaving a spots on my clothes, which is a big minus, especially for the winter season.
I dont know how it would affect someone with normal or dry skin, but I can't recommend it for oily skin at all.

• Dentolux published 12/11/2014
    Beware, if Americans detect oil on your skin they may invade you.
  • ravingreviewer published 12/11/2014