Review of "Maybelline Affinitone Foundation"

published 09/02/2016 | AliceBond
Member since : 07/02/2016
Ciaoers can also be friends :)
Pro lasts for long, good quality, vitamin E
Cons no
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"My favourite cream"

I have been using this toner for quite a long time. For me, I have picked the color 9 (Opal rose). It fits my skin color best. Maybelline Affinitone is not the cheapest toner, but not the most expensive. I would say, it is the golden middle. Once, I bought a toner for 1 dollar, just to compare it with Maybelline Affinitone. To tell the truth, 1$cream had nice smell, but I could use it only for an hour. Then, it just exfoliated and rolled down from my face. Since that time, I have not done any experiments with the toners, only with the color.

I like when my skin is perfect. So, I applied the toner on the whole face. Moreover, I did not wash it till the late evening. Then, my friend once asked my, 'Do you use a toner?? You skin is peeling off!'. Then I thought that I might be doing something wrong. To put it in a nutshell, I advise you to apply the toner in a very thin layer. You should not overdo it. Then, your skin will look nice. Moreover, I like it because it does not dry my skin. Thus, it can be used in winter as well as in summer. Furthermore, after I apply water to my face, swim in the sea or river, the toner is till on my face! Of course, it is not perfect, but still, it does not wash out completely. In order to wash it, you should apply some special lotion or cleaner. Why I like Maybelline Affinitone is also the presence of vitamin E in it. So, it does not block pores on my face, but feeds it with a vitamin.
Attention

The texture of the cream is liquid. So, there is a chance to pour the cream on the clothes if you open the lid not carefully. I had such situation once. The cream pours out form the tube, sensu stricto.

• justarube published 11/08/2016
    SH
  • CelticSoulSister published 03/03/2016
    Really sorry but the review is on a different product to that shown.
  • anonymili published 24/02/2016
    You seem to have written about a toner but this category is for a foundation - 2 quite different products!