Review of "Maybelline Affinitone Foundation"

published 10/11/2017 | Aleksandra123
Member since : 10/11/2017
Pro blends in really nice,for all skin types,it's good for your skin,natural smooth finish
Cons not enough shades
Length of Coverage
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"Maybelline Affinitone Foundation"

Maybelline Affinitone Foundation

Maybelline Affinitone Foundation

So recently i have bought foundation from Maybelline.It is called Affinitone i bought it in shade 16. It is watery and has really good coverage at least for me and i have face which is kind of red all the time it covered up everything,even scars that i had from acne back in the day.My skin type is normal to dry,it didn't pick up on those dry patches,it blend it perfectly.If you are looking for foundation that is natural but still has that almost full coverage you found it.I think it's worth it and it has a lot of vitamins and it's good for your skin.When it comes to how many hours it lasts for me when i wore it without a primer just on bare face it lasted about 5-6 hours.On my skin it didn't become patchy it just kind of lost it's coverage after 6 hours.I would buy it again and i recommend this foundation.

• Aleksandra123 published 13/11/2017
    This is my first review
  • RICHADA published 12/11/2017
    12 reviews in we'd be expecting rather better than this. I would suggest pausing here, reading around the site - look out for Very Helpful and Exceptional reviews in the new reviews list - it will giove you a much better idea of what we are expecting here. R.
  • danielclark691 published 10/11/2017
    much more required. Feel free to read around the site and get a better understanding of what is expected, thanks.