Review of "Maybelline Fit Me Concealer"

published 17/09/2014 | Lily_AnnM
Member since : 13/07/2014
Go fund me, please!! http://www.gofundme.com/ldrproblems
Pro Blends, light, not too shiny, good value for money
Cons Won't cover really dark blemishes, undereyes.
Length of Coverage
Price
Ease of Removal
Visibility

"It's good enough!"

Like all makeup this depends on you skin colour, type and how you use your makeup. For me it's great quality. Good value for money and it's amazing quality.
It's a bright enough concealer to cover up blemishes, redness around nose and under eyes, under eye blackness and bags and any other spots or acne scars. You don't need a lot of it on your face either, which makes it last longer and applies easier somehow.
It blends great on to my foundation and my matte powder sticks to it with no problem. As always I have the lightest shade which I believe is Ivory.
It will last me around 6 to 8 hours and because it is a liquid concealer I would recommend it for dry skins. My skin isn't dry nor moist but I find sometimes around my nose can get quite dry from the cold or whatever and that makes it irritated but this concealer doesn't irritate it. Liquid concelaers and foundations are a deffo for dry skins.

price

Now if you are anything like me and you need to look decent before you go anywhere, you won't mind spending an extra pound or two on makeup. This concealer cost me 3.99 at superdrug. I'm actually not sure if it was an offer or sale but I'm pretty sure it will be around that price anywhere and all the time. So as I said, you will spend extra on your makeup BUT this concealer is cheap as. Like, really cheap. Ans for four quid it's pretty decent. Covers, blends and does the job, couldn't ask for anything more really.

Overall

I recommend. I would, however, say that if you struggle with black under eyes or really bad acne scars maybe opt for a bit more of an expensive oil or cream for your face instead of makeup. If it is jut the everyday concealer for blemishes and spots then yes, this is for you!

• xd-o-n-z-x published 19/09/2014