Maybelline Great Lash Big

Maybelline Great Lash Big

Eye Make-up - Mascara

Review of "Maybelline Great Lash Big"

published 17/02/2017 | beautybuff
Member since : 22/03/2014
hitting publish when you meant save to draft gggrrr ... no way to undo?! pfft.
Pro Good effect for small price
Cons none
Price
Ease of Application
Waterproof?
Does it irritate your eyes?

"Big lashes make a small dent in your purse"

I have used many different mascaras over the years, but one I have returned to many times is the great big lash mascara by Maybelline. I really rate this mascara, it's a great price and it's also easy to remember due to the distinctive packaging.

Affordable lash enhancement
This mascara rarely costs more than a fiver and can be relied on to last for many months, in fact the tube tends to last me longer than six months and you are advised to change eye make up every six months to protect yourself from infections.

My experience
I like this mascara from day one of use, it's not too wet and it gives me the lash volume I am after without causing spider leg effect on my eyelashes. It only takes one coat to look good, I don't have to repeat use and the black is a great true black that doesn't dry grey at all.

But why...?
The only thing I wonder about is why they kept the colourful packaging. It makes it look like something from the 1980s but it also makes it easy to remember I suppose.

Still going strong
I even got one of these mascaras fairly recently in a beauty box, which surprised me as it was full sized and also not a new product on the market but I didn't mind getting a spare mascara, especially this one as I will be happy to use it.

Where can you buy it?
You can buy this mascara online and also it is widely available in stores, supermarkets, Superdrug and Boots, they all sell it. I think I used to buy something similar from Maybelline when I was a teen from a market stall so it's one of those products that sticks with you for life, wherever you shop!

Final word
There is a few reasons why I like this mascara in addition to the low price. This mascara stays on all day, it doesn't budge and only takes a normal eye make up remover to shift it. The formula is just right in every direction.

• DodoRabbit published 02/04/2017
    vh
  • Secre published 08/03/2017
    VH
  • euphie published 04/03/2017
    vh :o)

offers "Maybelline Great Lash Big"