Mazda 323 2.0 TD

Mazda 323 2.0 TD

Estate - 4 Speed Automatic, 5 Speed Manual - Diesel

Review of "Mazda 323 2.0 TD"

published 24/02/2003 | rikkid
Member since : 03/02/2003
Pro great fuel economy, sporty good looks and spacious comfort
Cons husband's car...for now!
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"I LOVE our Mazda"

My first choice when we were car shopping was a Mazda because of my own past experience. This was our first car purchase as a couple so I agreed to make the rounds of test driving several makes and models. Our first visit was to a Mazda dealer and my husband agreed that the 323 should make the short list. He's the sort that can take most of 10 minutes to chose which toilet paper is the best value so naturally we had to visit several other dealerships for test drives. We just couldn't find anything that came close to being as nice that was in the same price range. Then he read an article where an extended-warranty insurer listed the best and worst cars for claims. Mazda was listed best for least claims made. We bought our Mazda 323 2.0 turbo diesel and have never looked! We can leave on Saturday morning with a full tank for a 300+ mile road trip and the fuel gague has hardly moved off of full by the time we get home. It looks great, handles really well and charges up hills effortlessly. And best of all, my husband says our next car will be a Mazda and then I can have this one to myself!

• confusion published 25/11/2003
    Welcome to Ciao. More detail on the car would have made an interesting read.
  • Tickly published 25/02/2003
    sorry for low rating, could do with some more detail on the spec of car. Let me rate again if you edit! Tickly
  • Coxecal published 24/02/2003
    not a bad first op... add a bit more detail... costs... descriptions... and you could get some great ratings... if you revamp your op... let me know... and i will gladly re rate it... my dad also had a mazda... and it felt like we were flying when he hits speeds over 60 mph... hehe... which was quite common with my dad... welcome to ciao and take care... 'peaches n beans'