Mazda 6

Saloon, Estate, Hatchback - Automatic, Manual - Petrol, Diesel

Review of "Mazda 6"

published 12/05/2007 | cfranklyn
Member since : 28/03/2007
Pro cheap to buy, insure and run
Cons noisy at low speeds
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"Mazda 6 Sakata 1.8"

I purchased my Mazda 6 three years ago and was sceptical about the rave reviews. I was offered a brand new Mazda 6 Sakata 1.8 for £12,500 after some negotiating and accepted the reasonable repayments, which beat my bank's rates!
The car was and still is reliable and handles exceptionally well on the road. It is noisier as slow speeds but only because of the near silence at motorway speeds. The space in the car and boot have meant that as a father I can fit lots in the boot, an example being I managed to get a months shopping and a buggy in the boot along with my work stuff. I have needed to return the car once where I blew a tyre. The service was prompt and cost me only the price of a new tyre which I received a discount for. My three years are up and I am now looking to buy another new car. I am looking around and find that Mazda are the only make offering good after sales service, reasonable prices and a reliable car. I feel pulled towards the new version of the Mazda 6 due out in the summer I think.