McDonald´s

Standard of Menu
Atmosphere
Standard of Service
Cleanliness

"IMMIGRANTS ON THE LOOSE AT MCDONALDS"

IMMIGRANTS ON THE LOOSE AT MCDONALDS

Recently I made a valid complaint to McDonalds customer services dept. about McDonalds poor standards at thier Harben Parade branch at Swiss Cottage, London NW3. The complaint concerned slow service, abrasive attitudes, and matters about unacceptable hygeine standards.

The complaint was passed on to the store by customer services, following which the store's manager, Bakry, promptly banned me from the store. He did not deny that my complaint was valid, but was told that I was banned simply becauseI I had made the complaint in the first place. Their management team consists entirely of immigrants, having come here on dodgy visas and the like, and all of which in favour of my ban, which shows how much we are now under the control of illegal immigrants.

Perhaps this is consistent with McDonalds training practices. It would appear that you have to accept their adverse practices without question or suffer the consequences, as I myself did.

• HotBabes published 22/09/2008
    I have to agree with the comments below.
  • CPTDANIELS published 22/09/2008
    I agree this is offensive
  • silverstreak published 21/09/2008
    And you know their visas were dodgy, do you?

Product Information : McDonald´s