McIntyre's Hairdressers, Dundee

McIntyre's Hairdressers, Dundee

Review of "McIntyre's Hairdressers, Dundee"

published 29/01/2009 | MFields
Member since : 29/01/2009
Good
Pro trendy modern cuts
Cons rude arrogant snotty staff
Location
Prices
Service
Range of services available

"Mcintyres Dundee"

My mum, sister and I have been going to both the Union Street and Perth Road salons for at least ten years. I highly recommend the Union Street salon - although the salon is tired looking and needing refurbished, I have always had a good experience and the staff have been friendly. My mum has been told by snotty staff that she looked like 'mutton dressed as lamb' and my sister has on a few occasions felt intimidated and embarressed after being told she didnt look after her hair properly - when she spends £100 every month on mcintyre haircuts and their products!!!!!! haha. Try to avoid the Perth Road salon if you can, the staff are invariably rude, and snotty and stuck up with attitude. Wether this is because they never seem to be supervised and it is young girls 'running the shop' without the supervision of Kay McIntyre I am not sure. I have always had a good hair cut and color from Union Street and everytime Ive gone to the Perth Road one Ive always come away disappointed. (3stars=UnionSt ,1star=Pert Rd)