Mean - Taylor Swift (Single)

Mean - Taylor Swift (Single)

Single Track from Taylor Swift - Genre: Country

Review of "Mean - Taylor Swift (Single)"

published 02/04/2012 | chocoholic101
Member since : 28/12/2009
Pro Its against bulling - Her voice is soft and the lyrics are easy for follow and learn
Cons Nothing
Originality
Quality of Lyrics/Music
How does it compare to the artist's other releases?

"for all taylor swift lovers"

I have always been a fan of taylor swifts music since i was a little girl and lately have been listening to one of her songs alot the song i have been listening to is called mean .
This song is against bulling and is aimed at the people who have been bulied to show and tell them there not and never will be alone .
I know this becasue in the song she says
"you have pointed out my flaws again as if i dont already see them " - to me this line states that the boy/girl who is being bullied is being bullied because they have done something wrong in the past that there already ashamed of but now the bully is rubbing there face in it .
But to make the victems of bulling feel better she says
"soemday i'll be big enough so you cant hit me and all your ever going to be is mean why you gotta be so mean ?"
This shows that the victem of bulling will grow up and beable to live there life without worrying about bullies who really are only trying to cause there life hell .

If i was comparing this song to taylor swifts other songs i would give it a 6/10 because its good but other songs such as " love story and teardrops in my guitar " are much better in my opinion .
I know for a fact taylor swifthas always been against bulling and for this i say thank you .
As a victem of bulling myself this song really helped me and thats another reason why i gave the song a 6/10 .

Thank you for reading i'm sorry for not giving alot of detail but i hope you liked the review please comment .