Review of "Medised Cold Relief for Children"

published 21/03/2006 | matthewsmum
Member since : 27/08/2005
Pro Fast acting, very effective and tastes of strawberry
Cons Can cause drowsiness
Side effects
Effectiveness

"ATISSUE ATISSUE WE ALL..... ZZZZ..ZZZZ..ZZZZ.ZZZZ"

What do you do when your little darling is full of cold, it's the end of the world, he's crying, whinging and pleading for your attention? You send him off to the pub to drown his sorrows while you look after your baby who has also come down with the dreaded thing! (Ouch…!)

Well, we're nearly into April - in other words, SPRINGTIME! However, Mr Weatherman has dealt us the blow that winter is going to hang around for a while longer, so it is inevitable that some of our little mini-me's will suffer from the dreaded bugs and lurgies that are hovering around. It is with this in mind that I thought I would share with you a little miracle cure I have found in the form of Medised.

The manufacturers of Medised promise that this miracle potion will 'bring relief from pain and fever, ease breathing and help restful sleep.' And the miracle is……? It actually does what it says. So if you have a baby or toddler who is a little bit under the weather at the moment, read on.

=====================================
>>> WHAT IS MEDISED AND WHAT DOES IT DO? > AT WHAT AGE CAN A CHILD TAKE MEDISED? > ANY SIDE EFFECTS? > ACTIVE INGREDIENTS > PRICE > WHERE TO BUY > APPEARANCE > ADVANTAGES > DISADVANTAGES > ADDITIONAL INFORMATION > WOULD I RECOMMEND? > AND FINALLY, FOR THOSE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR…

• ally2kc published 12/07/2006
    Really helpful review and well worth an e! I am lucky, my 2 year old loves taking medicine (touch wood - this may change in a year or two). I tend to stick to Nurofen for kids but may look into this....
  • baby_uk published 24/04/2006
    Fab review, all the necessary info and a nice layout x
  • mrsmopples published 30/03/2006
    always got this in my cupboard, great review as always. x