Home > Ciao Café > Member Advice > Member Advice on Hobbies > Member Advice on Creating a Friendship Book > Reviews

hinasif76 5

hinasif76

About me: Hi to all, take care, Hina

Member since:19.02.2005

Friendship is a beautiful feeling

19.02.2005 (19.04.2005)

Advantages:
Serving as phone and address book,getting to know each other better, FUN

Disadvantages:
None at all

20 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings

rejoicing the memories
of a beloved friend,
my everlasting love
will never end.

Memories are one thing that can be captured and can be cherished as well. Sometimes we forget about some wonderful times and suddenly we look upon a photograph from the past and rejoice and relive the beauty of that moment. A Friendship Book can serve the same purpose.
I think that a friendship book is a fantastic idea. In this way one can get socialize and can keep record of all the friends, their profiles, interests, likes and dislikes, their opinion about different aspects of life. Most of all it is a way of spreading love and friendship. One can keep record of the addresses, phone numbers and email addresses as well.

Now let's get into some details.

OUTLOOK AND COVER DESIGN

A friendship book can be of various varities. Remember your friendship book should display your personality and no one else's. By saying your personality I meant what kind of a friend you are. For example I am a person with a lot of friends but I am basically a solitary person I don't like a lot of parties just a memorable get together with my close friends or an overnight stay at my best friend's house is more than enough for rating it my memorable weekend, that does not mean others should enjoy the same events. So my friendship book which I already have represents my nature, although the contents on which I shall elaborate further; displays the personality of my friends. Remember its a hobby we are talking about not a profession so do what ever you like your friendship book can look as elaborate as you are or as sophisticated as you feel and you don't have to be a designer to do all that just for example start your cover design by sticking tiny pictures of you closest friends or you can write a beautiful poem on the cover as well, use the method of cutting pasting by sticking materials like a ribbon which reminds you of a long gone friend or a friendship band which belong to your school days. You can decorate it or even leave it plain with a beautiful scenery from a magazine in the center.You can even give it a title if you like. Mine is called "REFLECTIONS"

CONTENTS OF A FREINDSHIP BOOK

Now coming to the subject of contents I should first of tell you the main purpose of this book is to come in handy whenever you need to look up the details of a friend plus fun as well. So you can either categorize it in a formal way or a casual way. In my book I have given 2 or 3 pages to each friend with a sort of questionnaire to be filled starting with the NAME, BIRTHDAY, PHONE, ADDRESS, EMAIL, these are the main things because these will go forever and this book will serve the purpose of a phone and address book as well plus you can remember the birthdays. Beside these I have added questions like HOBBIES, FAV.COLOR, FAV MOVIE, and FAV. ACTOR, YOUR FAVOURITE RELATIONSHIP, YOUR MOST MEMORABLE MOMENTS, e.t.c., You can add and subtract any question and it will be fun for your friends to fill it up. You can ask for your friend's opinion about yourself and any photograph, poetry or quotation they would like to add to their pages.
You can start giving the questionnaire to your friends to fill it up and FUN FUN. For them and fun for you when reading it afterwards.

COST

This book can be expensive or cheap depending on you. You can either prepare a sort of scrap book or use printouts or bind them together. One easiest way is that you can prepare the questionnaire on MS Word and printout and distribute them to your friends and after wards when you have all the details you can start designing you own book of friendship by turning the papers into a beautiful and memorable book.

Well I guess I have covered everything. It's just an idea of capturing your memories and friendship; I did all this because friendship is very important to me and thought of sharing my ideas with all of you.

Take care and enjoy....
hinasif

Write your own review Report a problem with this review’s content

hiedihi 30.08.2005 19:07

Now I really love the idae of this friendship book, its very personal to you and can create wonderful memories and is something to treasure. I think Ill be giving this a go. I already do scrapbooking and card making and so I have that creative flair in me ! Heidi xx

micheledog 08.08.2005 23:11

i wouldnt have expected any thing less from you hina what a wonderful idea love michele x x x

Tea65 10.06.2005 14:08