Member Advice on Tatoos

Member Advice on Tatoos

Review of "Member Advice on Tatoos"

published 17/03/2008 | kidjee
Member since : 10/03/2008
Pro Beatiful tattoo's can be showed of for a lifetime.
Cons Slightly tingly pain for a few days after.

"Tattoo's Galore!"

I got my first tattoo when i was 15...I got a little star on my hip bone...I was absoloutley terrified...I smoked so much before hand and to be perfectly honest it was all for nothing. To best describe what it feels like I'd say a burning scratch. That sounds a lot worse, for me it was incredibly bearable and I have since had 5 more...one down my left leg(tribal), a lightning bolt on my right hip, The Jam logo on my right bum cheek and LMAO on my other(dont ask...drunkern bet) and an orchid on the back of my neck! All of which were not painful and were relativley cheap. The most uncomfortable aspect of my tattoo's was the flower on my neck because my head had to be down on my chest which ached like heck. If your considering getting a tattoo I would advise checking out different tattoo studio's, there no harm in shopping around and researching! I'd also recommend bepanthen, yes this is nappy rash cream but tattoo's heal up a treat with it. Just be 100% sure that you want it because you will have it for the rest of your life...i love every one of my tattoo's and hope to get a flower piece on my back, i have spent many months designing with the tattooist so dont rush into it, i know a few people who are having regrets.

• TheIncredibleCheeseSandwich published 21/03/2008
    absolutely right. Don't rush it - a tat is for life, not just for Christmas, and worth paying extra to get done properly.

Product Information : Member Advice on Tatoos