Member advice on Skin Care
8 reviews from the community
Review of "Member advice on Skin Care"
Hey!I recently leant that you can use your normal everyday, household aspirin as a beauty mask!...can you believe?...well:
Aspirin is actually a form of Beta Hydroxy Acids or BHA’s, which are found in many skin creams and work by exfoliating the dull, dead layers of skin, revealing fresh new skin underneath. Over time, BHA’s can help clarify skin tone and promote healing of blemishes.*******However, do not use the aspirin mask if you have a sensitivity to BHA’s or if you have very sensitive skin, or obviously if you are allergic to aspirin!*******
Here's what you need:You need:
-Uncoated aspirin x3 tablets
-A small dish
Steps:1) Put aspirin in dish and slowly add drops of water to each tablet in turn
(encourage them to dissolve with your finger, and a little water if necessary)
2) Then when mushy, you want to add your honey, and stir with something into a yummy paste.
(This is where you can experiement, i've use T-tree oil, honey, and olive oil in my aspirin which are all great depending on your skin type)
- I tend to use this mask 1 per month so as not to over do it with the aspirin.
- Everytime i use it my skin is refreshed, bright, SOFT and just glows HEALTH
- I find that my skin adores the honey and responds well to that treat once a month
- Basically, i've had NO PROBLEMS, i love it, my skin loves it and its cheap, easy, effective and although kinda weird at first, DO YOUR RESEARCH.
- Don't use more than 3 tablets, you don't wanna overdose lol
- Remember: UN-COATED (so no shiny outter skin) aspirin as they take waaay too long to dissolve!!!!
++++++Here is a youtube link to help++++++++
Product Information : Member advice on Skin Care
Manufacturer's product description
Listed on Ciao since: 31/08/2000