Mercedes ML 270 CDI

Mercedes ML 270 CDI

Mercedes present the M-Class ML270 CDI 4 X 4 with 6 Speed - (Man) / 5 Speed - (Auto), Four Wheel Drive (4x4) running on Diesel

Review of "Mercedes ML 270 CDI"

published 04/01/2007 | DaveedAG
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"My Merc 270 CDi"

I have recently bought my Mercedes ML 270 Cdi. on a 52 plate after trawling the market place for a BMW X5. My missus spotted this machine and we havent looked back.

The beast (I mean that in a loving term) has less than average miles, and is in metallic black, with chrome A Bar and Chrome sidesteps. STUNNING.

And with all the Kudos of Merc and as many additions as an X5, i am more than happy with my purchase.

It looks, drives and feels superb. I have a wife & 2 Kids, both in safety seats and 1 large german Shepherd doggy, and all are of the same opinion as me, this is one of the most comfortable cars i have driven or we have travelled in (Dog included).

Having my tribe rammed into the motor along with varying bits of baggage and there is still ample room for the pet to move around.

Fuel economy, I am getting approx 35 Mpg on a run of which i do on a daily basis whilst commuting, saving vastly on the BMW 5 series I had previously.

I have the LUX and Family Pack thrown in and these are invaluable to this motor, boys and toys etc etc.

• Lizamabug published 04/01/2007
    As below.
  • Marans published 04/01/2007
    I would like to see a lot more info. about this. It's such an expensive thing that first hand experience could be really helpful to any thinking of buying one of these. Emma.