Review of "Mercury Direct"

published 10/02/2011 | mirry99
Member since : 10/02/2011
Pro None
Cons Various.Not cheap full of hidden extras i.e. water at meal times.
Layout & Design
Navigation
How fast is this website?
Content Update
Search Facility

"disgusting to ignore customer complaints"

this company ignores customer complaints at the resort. When you eventually get home you have to start all over again because the local complaint forms are suppressed. They hope you will give up and go away. It takes far more than 28 days to gat a reply. All your points are ignored or dismissed. Has anyone actually got a refund? If you get a hotel transfer at the resort they charge an extortionate fee and do not give a breakdown onb how it has been calculated. £200 on top of the original cost of the holiday which already included room upgrade and kettle.
The customer complaint staff work from home. Any supervision? No.
We will try ABTA next then our credit card company. Also we are going to complain to the daily mail where we saw the advert.
never again.Be warned. Mercury Direct also operate as Sunspot. Another one to avoid!

This review was read 1933 times and was rated at

• TheHairyGodmother published 11/02/2011
    Sorry but there is not enough information or opinion in this review to make it helpful from the point of view of a consumer looking at making a purchase. If you update please leave a message in my guestbook and I will return to re-rate.

Product Information : Mercury Direct