Mesh Computers

Mesh Computers

Computers & Electronics

Review of "Mesh Computers"

published 14/09/2008 | stevemcqueenabcd
Member since : 14/09/2008
Pro £200 cheaper than dell, good quality machine, helpful
Cons Long delivery times, haven't tried their support yet

"Mesh - good value once you get past the delivery"

I recently purchased a mesh computer and thought it would be a good idea to share my experience. I bought the machine online with the assistance of their livechat facility and the salesman was very helpful, and I was promised delivery within the next 5-10 days.

The machine arrived 14 days later - so around 4 days outside their quoted delivery time. I was told the reason for this was due to shortage of components (or something like that).

No matter - I've been using the machine for about 2 weeks now and I'm overall very impressed. Its a fairly quiet PC and I do feel that I got good value for money - at £549 the nearest Dell equilivent was over £200 more expensive!

I was worried that the Mesh may be of a lesser quality for being £200 cheaper than the Dell, but I'm happy to say that my fears so far have been unfounded. I have also just discovered their excellent owners club forums at http://www.meshcomputersownersclub.com - something that Dell also doesn't have!

It did worry me seeing some of the negative reviews on this site over whether or not I should buy - glad to say that they are worth a go.

• lml888v published 15/09/2008
    Welcome. Nice 1st review.
  • majeedkazi published 15/09/2008
    Hi, Welcome to Ciao....
  • CPTDANIELS published 15/09/2008
    Sounds good being that much cheaper! As long as you get the support if/when you need it.