Review of "Mesh Computers"

published 19/01/2009 | rexy16b
Member since : 19/01/2009
Pro none
Cons bad workmanship, worse repairing skills, awful customer service

"horrendous Mesh"

My experience with Mesh has been simply awful. I received a machine with an on button that stuck in constantly. Sometime later the sound gave in. Then the real fun began.

I was horrified to learn that the only way I could notify them of the problem was to ring an 0891 no. So they're earning money from customers who are ringing to say their in warranty machines have broken. I'll leave you to decide what you think about this.

They then refused to come out and fix it, and wouldn't pay to have it collected from my door / delivered. So I was making all the running to get the machine fixed. No apology, no real interest in doing the right thing by a customer they had let down. Just rudeness, unanswered e mails, and oh yes, more expense on that 0891 no.

I got it back, and guess what, it was still broken - this time it wouldn't boot up properly, so I took it back again. ~And yep, you guessed it, it came back stilli broken. Same problem as before.

I'm currently in the process of asking for my money back. Not surprisingly they don't seem to be interested in doing the right thing and drawing a line underneath the sorry saga. Either way, wild horses wouldn't drag me back to their door again. I have some advice for potential Mesh customers. Take your money elsewhere.

• retireduser published 22/01/2009
    That sucks...sorry to hear about the whole ordeal. I hope that you get your money back. Nice review and welcome to Ciao.
  • dahlin published 19/01/2009
    Isn't it funny how different one persons experience can be from anothers. I've had few problems with my machine, and have found their customer service to be excellent - even to the point of them collecting my machine for repair free of charge despite my guarantee stating that there would be a £30 fee. Sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with them. G. x