Milletsports.co.uk

Review of "Milletsports.co.uk"

published 05/05/2011 | jbaxter
Member since : 05/07/2010
Pro None
Cons Unethical in their business partnerships.
Layout & Design
Navigation
Site content & information
Range of services/products
Prices

"Buyer Beware!"

Do not buy from these people. Not only is their customer service the worst, this company is hand-in-hand with highstreetmax.com - a scam organisation that can be seen for what it is here:

Having bought MBT shoes from Millet Sports twice recently, I declined to use their £15.00 discount on the second purchase. Even so I found myself signed-up - without my knowledge - to an unscrupulous scheme called HIGHSTREETMAX. The result was that, unbeknown to me, £9.95 was taken from my bank accoount by highstreetmax.com (via debit card details which could only have been given to highstreetmax.com by Millet Sports) - what's more, highstreetmax would have continued to take that same amout every month had I not spotted the scam when I looked at my bank statement!. Highstreetmax did not respond when I asked for a refund, and I am handing the matter over to my bank. Millet Sports have refused to help and appear happy to remain hand-in-hand with this most unethical company.