Miniclip.com

Gaming

Review of "Miniclip.com"

published 10/08/2010 | marcymarcy
Member since : 13/07/2009
Pro loads of games available
Cons can be addictive

"Minilcip is great at easing boredom!"

Miniclip.com is a British online company which is well known for games. It was created by Robert Small and Tihan back in 2000. Miniclip is free to use and is used by a wide variety of people.

From young children to adults; Miniclip seems to be used by people of a wide range of ages, especially the people that I know. I tend to use Miniclip when I am on my break in work or feeling a bit bored at home.I was first introduced to Miniclip by my daughter who uses it in school when she gets any spare time or even at home and after something to keep her from boredom.

Containing a wide variety of games, Miniclip is a very reliable website and throughout my time using it has always worked and never loaded too slow. The latest downloads of certain software are required for some games, but this is quite simple to download as the website is aimed at kids after all.

My opinion of this website is very positive and I feel safe to allow my children to use this website. I have been using Miniclip for the past couple of years so I am quite aware of the many different games I can go on when i have nothing better to do. Miniclip contains many games of topics that include action games, multiplayer games, sports games, puzzles and so many more. How many more types of games could you want?

Overall, Miniclip is a website which is very reliable and a great boredom reliever!

Product Information : Miniclip.com

Gaming

Type: Gaming

Domain Extension: .com

Listed on Ciao since: 17/06/2003

Miniclip.com - Review - Minilcip is great at easing boredom!

marcymarc... 4

marcymarcy

Member since:13.07.2009

Minilcip is great at easing boredom!

10.08.2010

Advantages:
loads of games available

Disadvantages:
can be addictive

3 Ciao members have rated this review on average: helpful See ratings
  1. TheHairyGodmother
  2. sewbizzie
  3. thedevilinme

Write your own review Report a problem with this reviews content

Add the first comment!