Missy Moo The Gruffalo Party Plates

Missy Moo The Gruffalo Party Plates

Party Supplies

Review of "Missy Moo The Gruffalo Party Plates"

published 02/05/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro They are bright and colourful and well made
Cons None

"These are for Gruffalo fans"

We had these lovely Gruffalo plates one year for my granddaughter’s party. She loved the Gruffalo book and that is why we bought them. We bought them in a pack of eight and they cost £2.99 but we had to buy two packs because there were nine little guests at her party, this was a shame because it meant we had seven spare. We used these seven spare ones to place the little cakes and party tea time treats on at the tea table and they whole display did look lovely and all the guest, boys and girls, seems to love them.

The plates are really nice because they bring little parts of the Gruffalo book onto them, such as the mouse and the fox and the owl and the snake. There are also little phrases from the story book on the plates and all the children who at the party who were familiar with the Gruffalo story were able to recognise these.

There are four different plates and to me they looked just like the original illustrations right out of the book. They were every good indeed and they impressed me. The plates were lovely bright and vibrant colours and appealed to both children and adults, I found. They had a slight wax sort of finish to them which stopped the grease from the sausage rolls seeping through and they were nicely ridged and raised all around the edges. I found this was very useful when the children were walking and carrying their food because it meant that it didn’t fall off onto the floor.

These were lovely little plate sand not too badly priced, I found. They are lovely for either little boys or little girls and very nice for special occasions. They were so well mad that we used them agian several times after her party. I recommend these little plates to you.