Review of "Mitsubishi FTO"

published 09/11/2003 | revol
Member since : 27/10/2003
Pro Excellant handling, very responsive, fast from 0 to 149 all the way, head turner, lots of possible upgrades - modifications, Climate control.
Cons No ABS, No rear wiper, Lack of space for rear passengers, No Airbags.
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"Lovely Car"

This car is quick, reliable and has wonderful handling, there is a certain stiffness to the drive that gives a positive response, making this an all round good sports car.

I highly recommend visiting the FTO owners club web site where you will find all you need to know about this car.

I have been a member of this club for over a year and have found them very very helpful and have also saved me a great amount of money from the discounts you automatically get when having your car serviced or just buying parts (plus you get a wicked calender and other goodies). Membership is approx £15/annum.

I have a Mk 1 which does not have ABS or Airbags which is unfortunate.

I have never had so many people telling me how nice my car is since buying it.

I personally give this car a high rating.

• Paid.Ark.Man published 23/01/2009
    Had to give you a low rating as there isn't really any info about the car
  • Lisa137 published 22/11/2003
    A beautiful car, in deed. Would love to know more about it! Sorry for the low rating, but with a brillant vehicle like the one displayed, there must be more to say :)
  • Plymyphil published 10/11/2003
    The info. you give is nicely presented ... I would have liked more information to inform a buying decision on such a major product. - Phil