Review of "Mitsubishi FTO"

published 27/05/2005 | Naybad
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"I love this car"

Well what can i say about the fto it one of the best front wheal drive cars you will ever come across. It is fast Very fast, and will make heads turn no mater where you are. The fto also counts as one of the nicest cars I have ever driven, it just feels right from the twisty roads to crossing the motorways. Unfortunately the fto has its bad points to one is the cost to get it serviced at a Mitsubishi dealer ( o would recommend finding a competent tuner to do you work. Insurance is also a problem don't even consider buying one unless you old and got lots of no clams. Apart from this I cant say anything bad about the fto, I just love this car to much so go and buy one you wont be disappointed.

• littleboo21 published 29/05/2005
    Welcome to ciao. Sarah x
  • ray52 published 29/05/2005
    Hi and a warm welcome to ciao. Some fair info there in your first, well-written review, although a little short. I hope you enjoy the ciao experience, as I do. Ray
  • e.j.kingham published 28/05/2005
    Hi & Welcome! If I had the money I'd want to know what features this car has, speed, fuel consumption, extras and cost etc. before I'd consider buying. More detail improves your rating & you'll gain more points - I made the same mistake when I joined too!