Mitsubishi Space Star 1.3

Mitsubishi Space Star 1.3

Mitsubishi present the Space Star 1.3 Classic 5dr Hatchback with 5 Speed Manual Gearbox, Front (FWD) running on Unleaded Petrol

Review of "Mitsubishi Space Star 1.3"

published 20/02/2007 | Jasmartin77
Member since : 20/02/2007
Pro Practical, Space, Cheap
Cons Bouncy Ride, Lack of power, Looks
Road Handling
Features
Fuel consumption
Looks

"Getting Value for Money"

I have recently had a cost saving exercise in my house and first to go was the my nice car - Audi A4

As a replacement my wife and I looked far and wide for a vehicle that is cheap and will last for a long time

Within the budget (£5,000) there was a number of cars which looked attractive to me but were not that practical, My wife eventually brought me to a Mitsubishi garage and there was the space star;

One owner, 12,000 on the clock, spotless, enough room for all plus the dog.

Immediatly I discounted it because of its looks but my wife persuaded me to try the car on a test drive.

The drive was actually not that bad and the space was great, overall the only way I could describe "it was it is what it is" and that is a cheap, reliable, comfortable car that is going to last my family quite a lot of time and not cause me any problems.

Don't get me wrong I still rather go back to the Audi but all things considered the car is just what I need and it does its job very well.

• Bens__mummy published 20/02/2007
    As below.
  • ccrane1983 published 20/02/2007
    Hey I to am sorry for the low rating but you need yo add much more detail to your review, If you add to your review let me know and I will happily rerate it. Welcome to Ciao :)
  • Marans published 20/02/2007
    Hi. Sorry for the low rating. I think you need a lot more info to make a comprehensive review, especially on something as expensive as a car. I see you have some good advice offered below. Give it a try. Emma.