Review of "Monster Beats BY Dr.dre TOUR"

published 05/09/2011 | becky130291
Member since : 28/08/2011
Pro Excellent quality of sound, Tangle-free cable, Prevents outside noise interupting your music,
Cons Cable could be a bit shorter
Sound Quality
Looks & Design

"Pricey but Pleasing"

Monster Beats BY Dr.dre TOUR

Monster Beats BY Dr.dre TOUR

Monster Beats By Dr. Dre Tour In-ear headphones

As a great lover of music and the quality of the sound of the music I decided to purchase these earphones. They do have a large price tag, however I have tried a countless amount of different in-ear headphones over the years without finding the quality i wanted.

About the product

The earphones are produced by the company Monster Cable who are a very large and successful company in the music world. They are then endorsed by Dr. Dre, a rapper from Los Angeles in California and has had a large number of hits aswell as working with a large number of other famous artists and even owning his own record label.
Packaging and accessories

The earphones were delivered in what I would describe as a wasteful amount of packaging, however the box is stylish and eye catching. The product also comes with a carry case to protect the earphones when not in use and 5 sets of eartips – Small, Medium, Large and triple layered tips for maximum noise interference from the outside world In Small and Large. There is also a clip included to allow you to clip the cable to your clothing or bag etc. to prevent the earphones being tugged out of your ears.
My experience and opinion of the product

Personally I would say these earphones are the best I have ever owned. They have had several controversial reviews but I would definitely recommend them. They are definitely eye-catching and turn heads with the bright red cable. The ‘tangle-free’ cable always does it’s job and I have never had to undo knots out of my earphones yet. They completely prevent your music being disturbed by noise from the world whether it is cars driving past on a busy road or power tools at work, they always block it out. The earphones do provide heavy bass and if this is not preferred I would say these earphones are not for you. However they are not ‘over-bassed’ and they provide a good mix of sounds allowing you to hear the music exactly as it should be heard. Also, comparing to previous earphones I have owned where I have had to turn my music player up full and the music still doesn’t seem to be very loud, when using these earphones I very rarely have the volume of my music player over 50%. I always store the earphones in the carry case when not in use and I have not had any problems with them yet.
Price

The earphones sell at £139.99 at most places. This price may seem a bit extravagant but if you love music and like to hear all the different aspects of the music from the bass to the treble and everything in-between then I would say they are definitely worth the large price tag.