Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

Community images

  • Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

When Jack Mercy died, he left behind a ranch worth nearly twenty million dollars. Now his three daughters - each born of a different mother, and each ...

> Show product information

Characters
How does it compare ...
How does it compare ...
Readability
Story

User reviews

Filter by
Review type
  • standard reviews (4)
Product rating
  • (3)
  • (1)
Sort by Helpfulness
  • Helpfulness
  • Product rating
  • Date

Super

ProGreat read, good characters, good plot, good twist

ConsSlightly rushed ending, but didn't spoil my enjoym...

I came across Nora Roberts books purely by accident after getting one free in a goodie bag a couple of years ago. Since then, I've read and collected quite a few and Montana Sky is the latest one I've read. Although I really like Nora Roberts as an author and find some of her books totally...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Suspense on the Ranch”

published 03/09/2001

ProGreat plot and sub-plot, excellent suspense elemen...

ConsTough to keep up with who's who at the beginning o...

This is the second of Nora Roberts' books that I have read and I enjoyed it even more than I did the first (see Carolina Moon). A fairly lengthy book at approximately 450 pages, it is actually more of a thriller than a romance novel. Nora Roberts, like so many other authors, began her career...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“montana sky”

published 08/05/2007

Proexislirating plot

Consvery complex charictors hard to remember who every...

this book is not one which jumps at you from the shelves. in fact the only reason i had the privaledge of reading it was as a gift from my brother. However it is brilliant. brilliant you say? well i know you need to hear a bit more judging from dodgy responses of my other reviews i will tell you...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Excellent

“Montana Sky - Nora Roberts”

published 15/08/2012

ProFor me it had everything horror, laughter, fears a...

ConsAre there any and not in my mind

A friend of mine lent me a copy of this book and i have to be honest I read it and when I was finished I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had to have a copy of my own I just loved this book. I love the fact that the sisters each came from different back grounds and had to find common ground...

> Read review

Would you read it again?
Story
Characters
Readability
How does it compare to similar books?

Did you find this review helpful? Yes 0

Product Information : Montana Sky - Nora Roberts

Manufacturer's product description

When Jack Mercy died, he left behind a ranch worth nearly twenty million dollars. Now his three daughters - each born of a different mother, and each unknown to the others - are gathered to hear the reading of the will. But the women are shocked to learn that before any of them can inherit, they must live together on the ranch for one year. For Tess, a sophisticated city-girl who just wants to collect her cash and get back to L.A., it's a nightmare. For Lily, on the run from her abusive ex-husband, it's a refuge. And for Willa - who grew up on the ranch - it's an intrusion into her rightful home. They are sisters...and strangers. Now they face a challenge: to put their bitterness aside and live like a family. To protect each other from danger - and unite against a brutal enemy who threatens to destroy them all...

Product Details

Author: Nora Roberts

Title: Montana Sky

Genre: Romance

Type: Fiction

ISBN: 0399141227; 0425205754; 0451184319; 0515120618; 0718139089; 0749937653

Ciao

Listed on Ciao since: 03/09/2001