Monument Tap Spanners

Monument Tap Spanners

4-piece double-ended box spanner set with Tommy bar. For most taps & mono tap back nuts.

Review of "Monument Tap Spanners"

published 26/04/2012 | randy_edith
Member since : 25/09/2011
Well I didn't dig the hole deep enough and now something's dug poor Gertie back up, I think it's a fox, it's very upsetting to see
Pro Cheap to buy and easy to use and very handy to have
Cons None
Performance

"Very handy Tap Spanners"

Monument Tap Spanners which I used on my 2 sinks

Monument Tap Spanners which I used on my 2 sinks

I have a lovely set of Monument Tap Spanners and I bought these in a set of three along with a Tommy Bar, which was also in the set. They are double ended. I bought these when I went to B&Q with my daughter and I needed them because I was having to do up the nuts that attach my taps to my kitchen sink. I have a new mono block tap and these were the only ones that would do and I asked for advice from the man in the shop and this is what he recommended to me.

I paid £5.99 for this set, which I thought was a fair price to pay because I got the whole set and I thought this was a good bargain They are made of solid steel but even though they are steel, I think they are very lightweight to handle and I find them very easy to use. I have used them once on the downstairs sink in my kitchen and again upstairs on my bathroom wash hand basin and both times I have managed to use them without any bother at all.

The Tommy Bar also came in very handy because it allowed me to be able to twist the spanners to how tight I wanted them to be and I didn’t find this difficult at all to manage. I am quite handy about the house. I knew I had to buy this set because it was the only way I was going to manage to get the taps onto the sink properly without them leaking and they would have done if I had tried to use any other sort of spanner.

They are very hard wearing and I think they will probably come in useful for me again if I ever need to change the taps and I am very pleased with them.

I recommend these to you.