Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Mexico

Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Mexico

Review of "Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Mexico"

published 06/09/2015 | Mariaxo
Member since : 06/09/2015
Pro Close to airport, amazing service, beautiful grounds, amazing pool, the best room ever
Cons A little bit of a walk from the main lobby to our room, but beautiful grounds to walk through
Quality of Rooms
Standard of Service
Quality of Food & Drink
Cleanliness

"Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort - An Excellent Holiday!"

To say that my trip to Cancun, Mexico was one of the best, most relaxing holidays of my life would be an understatement. I went with my sister in November 2014 and I've never felt so welcome to a hotel in my life and the room, the grounds, the pool and everything else was gorgeous!

Firstly, the hotel is just a short trip away from the airport, about 10 minutes - amazing when you've just had an 11 hour flight from the UK and want to stop travelling as soon as possible. The entrance to the hotel was very grand with at least a 4 minute drive from gate entrance to the lobby of the hotel. When we arrived, we were greeted straightaway by the hotel staff who presented both myself and my sister with a pretty flower and took care of our luggage straight away.

The check in process was quick and simple and we were given a map to show us where our room was - useful as the hotel complex is huge! We walked through various gorgeously well-kept gardens, over beautiful little bridges until we came to our room. I was taken aback by how amazing it was. Every room had a massive hot tub in and each room had a hammock on the balcony. The fridge was stocked with all branded drinks and snacks. The room came equipped with a REAL coffee machine and also 4 huge bottles of spirits hanging in the cupboard. The bathroom is huge with a massive walk in shower and the bed was the comfiest I'd ever laid on.

The service at each of the restaurants is amazing, the staff can't do enough for you and are extremely attentive with great personalities too! They had so many different restaurants at the hotel from buffet style to a la carte all serving delicious food.

The pool areas are also out of this world, with various swim up bars, a flo rider wave machine and amazing sunken in sunbeds.

I would recommend this holiday to anyone, I had the best time ever and will definitely be returning here as soon as possible!

• Nymphypig published 08/09/2015
    Good start - if you expanded this a bit more might get a higher rate
  • 1st2thebar published 08/09/2015
    Nicely done - requires expansion for a higher rate.
  • ravingreviewer published 08/09/2015