Morphy Richards Slow Cooker

Morphy Richards Slow Cooker

Review of "Morphy Richards Slow Cooker"

published 07/09/2009 | Mago123
Member since : 30/10/2008
Pro able to cook things like beef casseroles and oxtail slowly so that the meat is really tender.
Cons None.
Performance
User's Manual
Cleaning & Maintenance

"Slow Cooker - can't do without mine!"

I am now using my 2nd slow cooker and cannot do without it. I used to have a small 3litre one which my son [single] has now and I have gone for the larger one. It is marvellous for soups, casseroles, stews.
They are easy to use, use less power than a conventional saucepan on the stove top.
Convenience is top of my list. I go to work and know that supper will be ready when it comes to dish up time.
Durability/Safety - as long is it is looked after and used according to the intructions, it should last - if not a lifetime - then a good many years. I find it very safe, can't imagine what could go wrong.
The manual also has some good recipes to follow.
The item I draw the line at is making porridege overnight, tried it, did not like the result so it fed my rubbish bin that day.
I would not change mine for anything.

Product Information : Morphy Richards Slow Cooker

Stainless steel design with a digital timer Digital control Panel and stainless steel construction Cooking and keep warm function 350 watt Oval Shape Removable ceramic pot can be put directly onto the table Dishwasher proof ceramic pot Toughened glass lid to monitor cooking without letting heat escape Non slip feet Cooltouch handles Capacity 6.5 l Brushed finish

Listed on Ciao since: 04/04/2003