Morrison, (WM) Supermarkets

Morrison, (WM) Supermarkets

Review of "Morrison, (WM) Supermarkets"

published 10/10/2007 | Harleyduck58
Member since : 09/10/2007
Pro Excellent career prospects if willing to work hard
Cons Working with some so called experts from other supermarkets
Range of duties
Knowledge gained
Training
Responsibilities
Collegues

"Warehouse"

I have been working for Morrisons for five weeks at the ill fated Dundee Store (opening postponed). The training and general communication has been excellent. In what has been a very unusual period for all of us the management have bent over backwards to try and motivate the staff who have had to be shipped out to other stores to work. I have worked for many large employers over the years and Morrisons is by far the most employee centered company I have worked for. We have been kept fully informed and have been given a very attractive package to encourage us to stay on in a shop that is not even open and now has no fixed opening date. I think Morrisons has had some bad press in the past but is now a very good company to work for.

• death2mullets published 10/10/2007
    Since you are writing from the viewpoint of an employee - how about some more information on the benefits, wages, company life, how it compares to other supermarkets etc. Take a look at reviews which have received very helpful or higher ratings and see if you can take yours to that level :)

Product Information : Morrison, (WM) Supermarkets